Cancel or Change Delta Flight Ticket | Missed Flight Policy
Lots of travellers faced the date & flight change issue with their airlines but, travellers will not face this issue with Delta airlines. Because it offers flexible & clear rules for the flight & date change. So, if you are currently holding the flight ticket of Delta Airlines and looking for the date & flight change without extra cost. So, just follow the below-given steps and learn Delta Airlines Change Flight process.
Steps to change flight and journey date in Delta Airlines:
- Initially, open any web browser and visit the Delta airlines website.
- Then, tap on the ‘My Trip’ section.
- Select anyone from 'Confirmation Number' or 'Ticket Number' or 'Debit/Credit Card Number'.
- Then, write the correct ‘First & Last Name’ of the traveller.
- Next, tap on the 'Arrow' button and choose your booking.
- Go to the flight change/ reschedule section.
- Choose your upcoming suitable date from the calendar.
- Then, select flight according to their duration, time, class, or other.
- After then, choose the convenient payment option and pay the difference amount. (If that is applicable there)
- Besides, users can easily complete the Delta Airlines Change Flight Date process and after the complete above-presented process of a flight change, travellers will get the new e-ticket on their registered email address and mobile number.
What Is Change Flight Policy?
Travellers are allowed to change their standard flight, time, date, destination up to 24 hours before the actual scheduled departure of the flight time. But, if travellers can change their flight after 24 hours then, they will get additional fees & heavy penalty.
For the economy, class ticket holders can't change their flight 24 hours after departure.
Delta Airlines permit their traveller to change their booking itinerary such as date, seat, flight, destination, name, and other.
As per the Delta Airlines flight change policy, Travellers can directly change their traveller itineraries from the official website of Delta airlines or make a phone call to the airline's officials.
Delta Airlines Flight Change Fee:
- For domestic travel, travellers have to pay approximately 200 dollars for the change fee for each ticket and the international change flight fee will start from the 200 dollars but, it will also depend on the distance, location, fare, class, or other major things.
- For the award, flight ticket holders have to pay 150 dollars for the change flight fee.
- If any traveller has a non-refundable flight ticket, Delta airlines will take 200 to 500 dollars for each ticket.
- As well as, if any traveller changes their flight with a third party then, he/she have to pay 50 dollar additional for the flight change.
What is Missed Flight Policy?
- If you have reached the airport within two hours then, you will get the opportunity for another flight without additional charges, but you have to pay the difference amount.
- If you have missed the last flight of the day then, you need to wait for the next day's flight.
- In case, if you have missed your flight due to heavy traffic, an accident, or other major reason, then you have to inform the travel representative by phone number.
- As per the Delta Airlines Missed Policy, if you have missed a flight due to some mistake so you will not eligible for any type of refund.
- If you don't want to continue for another flight so you can submit your refund request with reasons.
Travellers can also book another flight from the Delta Airlines website, or they can directly call Delta airlines. Over the call, travellers can take the assistance for next booking.